Indie video game publisher SFL Interactive together with veteran game creator Paul Cuisset announced today that FLASHBACK, the iconic and award-winning action adventure game from 1992, is coming to the App Store and Google Play July 22.
FLASHBACK is the original trailblazing Sci-Fi game that puts players in the role of Conrad, a scientist suffering from amnesia while being pursued by hostile forces on Titan, Saturn’s largest moon. Additionally, SFL Interactive has also released a “Behind the Scenes” video featuring game creator Paul Cuisset as he discusses how he seamlessly transitioned the classic game from consoles to mobile devices for modern players.
Watch the FLASHBACK “Behind the Scenes” video HERE.
Download the FLASHBACK “Behind the Scenes” video and screenshots HERE.
The year is 2142. The young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of Saturn. Stripped of all memory and with enemies and kidnappers on his heels, Conrad must defend himself against the dangers of this new world, all the while unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet.
FLASHBACK MOBILE GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Action Adventure: Experience the gripping Sci-Fi storyline of an extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the whole planet! Players must help scientist Conrad B. Hart make his way back to Earth, dodging kidnappers and enemies along the way.
- Post-FX Graphic Filters: Enjoy the beautiful and original artwork of FLASHBACK.
- Remastered Sound and Music: Same music remastered – enjoy the original soundtrack with updated and revamped audio.
- Rewind Function: Players can rewind the previous gameplay, all variable according to level of gameplay difficulty.
- Tutorial: Those who need a boost can use the tutorials to understand the game and play better!
- Play How You Want: Players can use the old and original control mechanics or utilise the new touch screen version.
FLASHBACK will be available on the App Store and Google Play on July 22 for €5.49.