The shimmering virgin white snow that had fallen during the night lay like a covering blanket over Yndaros’ filth, but he knew what hid underneath. Neither the snow nor all who toiled at scrubbing and decorating the streets in honor of the Duchess’ wedding could erase the true rot, no more than they could wash away the shadows…
Rejoice, today the Symbaroum-expansion Yndaros –The Darkest Star created by Free League Publishing has released. Welcome to Yndaros, the aching heart of the realm, and the stage where episode three in the campaign Chronicle of the Throne of Thrones plays out.
Symbaroum: Yndaros –The Darkest Star presents an epic adventure where the players’ wits, as well as the characters’ abilities, will be pitted against truly daunting challenges. The tabletop roleplaying book features resources for both the players and the Game Masters, describing a brand new setting and introducing new rules.
Watch the Symbaroum: Yndaros the Darkest Star trailer here:
Read about Symbaroum: Yndaros the Darkest Star expansion here:
SYMBAROUM: YNDAROS – THE DARKEST STAR Featured content:
- THE DARKEST STAR ADVENTURE – The adventure The Darkest Star, taking place during a fateful period in the history of the realm.
- YNDAROS – An extended account of Yndaros’ history, activities, factions and conflicts, meant to be read by both players and Game Masters.
- NEW ESTABLISHMENTS – Twenty-five unique establishments where player characters may rest, eat, drink, gather information or seek an audience with local dignitaries.
- BENEATH THE SURFACE – A comprehensive chapter for the Game Master, describing what lurks beneath the city’s surface, with plenty of plot hooks to develop into adventures or entire campaigns.
- THE NOBLE HOUSES & CEREMONIAL MAGIC – An introduction to the noble houses of Ambria, an in-depth description of Ceremonial Magic plus plenty of additional rules including new abilities, traits, artifacts, monsters and adversaries.